White Hat Hacker Assessment
Security should be part of every digital transformation project.
Interested in Knowing What Hackers See on Your Site?
We offer a White Hat Hacker Assessment to identify security risks and gaps in your website, infrastructure and processes. This is not just another security assessment. The difference is that we will take a look at your environment from the perspective of a hacker and we won’t ask for access to be granted. Our assessment will be checking for vulnerabilities that hackers could find. It’s far better that we do it than the bad guys! The only thing we need is your domain URL and we will do the rest.
Security risks are real. The data tells the story:
- 60% of all businesses have experienced a security breach of some level in the last 2 years.
- 60% of the companies that experience a serious breach never recover and close their doors for good.
- The average cost of a data breach in the US is $8.19 M per incident in 2019.
Security breaches expose your company to one or many of the following:
- Marketing risks
- Operational risks
- Exploitation risks
- Data Privacy violations
- Industry risks
Our White Hat Assessment scan includes:
- In-depth overview of your security protection
- Review of policies, and procedures and awareness
- Physical protection – including your company asset protection for laptops and servers
- Scans for
- Perimeter defense from the edge inward
- internal network trust boundaries and controls
- Host endpoint protections
- Application security, sessions and controls
- Data encryption, Loss prevention and how to recover it
You will receive an Executive Summary and a Scorecard.
- The Executive Summary provides the key findings and critical vulnerabilities.
- The Hacker Scorecard is a report card listing all the current system vulnerabilities, regulatory compliance concerns, associated attack vectors that are open and exposed.
- A full review of the effectiveness of your present tools. Are they providing enough coverage?
Why should you get a White Hat Hacker Assessment by Techolution?
- You will get a recommendation on the response effort. Can it be resolved or mitigated?
- We will check for compliance for PCI, GDPR, CCPA, HIPPA, NIST, ISO/IEC and Federal CMMC
- We will tell you which are the hardest and the easiest to fix.
- We will prioritize the list and recommend what should be addressed first.
- We identify where you’re vulnerable.
- We tell you why you’re vulnerable and what needs to be fixed.